Air Duct Cleaning
With normal everyday cooking, cleaning and people moving around along with pets and even changes in the outdoor environment, it is understandable that your home may have pollutants and allergens in the air. Light amounts of dust on furniture or in return vents are a normal occurrence in any home. However if family members begin to experience frequent symptoms of colds, red and watery eyes, throat irritation, nasal congestion, asthma, allergies or other respiratory illnesses, it may be dirty air ducts that are the culprit.
The ventilation system is a breeding ground for dust mites and a receptacle for millions of dust particles as well as pollen, animal dander and mold spores. When you breathe the air inside your home you also breathe in these contaminants making you more susceptible to respiratory illness and allergy flare-ups.
Increased concentration of dust in your ventilation system can lead to the environment inside your home being up to up to 100 times more polluted than the outdoors. Whether you are at home, at school, in the mall or any other enclosed space, the air contains contaminants that are invisible to the naked eye.
Clean Master Carpet Cleaning’s air duct cleaning crews clean the entire system rather than just vacuuming around the registers and vents. Our crews use patented equipment to reach through the vents and into the ductwork and all dust and particulate matter is extracted and collected for disposal. The air in your home will be left fresh, clean and pure; the way it should be!
How to Determine if Air Ducts Should be Cleaned
It is important to understand that contaminated air ducts may not be the only cause of increased dust deposits or illness. Explore all possible causes with your doctor and speak to professionals when examining your home environment.
Here are some signs that your air duct system may need to be cleaned:
- Furniture seems to be attracting more dust and dirt than usual
- Members of your family frequently suffer from colds, asthma, allergies or other symptoms of respiratory illness
- Substantial mold growth inside hard surface ducts or on other components of your heating and cooling system
- Ducts are infested with vermin (rodents and/or insects)
- Ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris and/or particles are actually released into the home from your supply registers.
Clean Master Carpet Cleaning’s Air Duct Cleaning Process Includes:
- First a Clean Master Carpet Cleaning technician will vacuum all of the register covers and vents, hand cleaning them to remove all traces of dust.
- Then a patent pending air duct machine is used to reach all the way into the ductwork through the vents to remove dust mites and animal dander. The dust that is extracted remains inside the equipment so that it is not dispersed into the air to contaminate the environment.
- We also offer optional duct cleaning and vent cleaning services that include dusting off the mechanical components of the system including the blower motor, filters, drain pans and interior hosing. This helps ensure the most thorough cleaning.
- Once all of the dust and pollutants have been removed the system is disinfected. We offer an optional system fogging using an EPA registered antimicrobial agent to eliminate fungi, mold and mildew spores, bacteria and other germs that may still remain in the systems after all of the ducts have been cleaned.
Call Clean Master Carpet Cleaning for all your cleaning needs!
Call the team at Clean Master Carpet Cleaning. Our technicians will arrive on time and perform all work to the highest industry standards. All work is done efficiently and effectively and, upon completion, is thoroughly inspected to insure your home or business looks its best! If you would like to schedule a service appointment, complete an online service request or call us at 817-253-2867.
About Clean Master Carpet Cleaning
Clean Master Carpet Cleaning specializes in residential and commercial cleaning services in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Family-owned and operated, with over 22 years of experience, we’ve built our reputation on expert service and superior customer care. With quality, reliability and efficiency always in mind, Clean Master Carpet Cleaning is committed to providing outstanding service and quality work to Dallas/Fort Worth home and business owners.
Request our service in Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) today!